MILWAUKEE — A range of educational institutions and their districts are relaxing COVID-19 protocols as more residents are vaccinated and as COVID-19 instances get a dive.
We thought this would be a superior time to compile a checklist of which community faculty districts in southeastern Wisconsin are comforting their protocols – especially mask mandates – as the faculty 12 months wraps up and as some learners get ready for classes around the summertime.
The very first segment is made up of public colleges where by masks are optional for the rest of the present-day calendar year. The 2nd segment has general public colleges the place masks are optional for the impending summer months faculty time.
This is not an all-encompassing listing. We did not verify in with every solitary district in southeast Wisconsin. If you see a college that requires to be included to this listing, deliver us a message by clicking here.
Current school year:
- Cedar Grove-Belgium Place College District (Sheboygan/Ozaukee)
- Herman-Neosho-Rubicon School District (Dodge)
- Palmyra-Eagle Place University District (Jefferson/Waukesha) – demanded by way of Might 24
- Paris Consolidated School (Kenosha)
- Slinger School District (Washington)
- Waukesha Faculty District (Waukesha)
- Muskego-Norway School District: Facial area coverings proposed fairly than needed, commencing Monday, Might 24
Summer months college:
- Arrowhead Union Large College (Waukesha)
- Germantown School District (Washington)
- Lomira Faculty District (Dodge)
- Mukwonago Faculty District (Waukesha)
- Oconomowoc Space College District (Waukesha)
- Union Grove Elementary (Racine)
- Union Grove High University (Racine)
Report a typo or error // Post a information idea